Wednesday, June 14, 2006

First real vacation

We are leaving in the morning for Houston. It should be a pretty easy trip. We will be there around 7. We plan on taking a few hours in Dallas. I don't have much else to say...I have lists in my head. I think we are good though. Gonna water the garden in the morning and give it a good soak. We have tons of tomatoes and i sure hope they don't get ripe while we are gone. Anyone want to come pick some feel free...mow our lawn while you are there lol In Logan news he wouldn't stop playing on the coffee table. I had to spank his hiney...Steve said "he doesn't know why you did that" I'm like Huh? He knows...i did have to pull him off so he wouldn't fall when i did it...oh well... He got a shout Elmo doll last night and he loves it he grabs it while it's dancing and hugs it though...aww...

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hope the vacation is a great one!
Sorry I don't think I'll be out that way to mow the lawn..;)

He knows why you did it...especially if you tell him and remove him like you said. Guys just aren't tough enough to discipline lil ones. D finally is seeing the necessity. Go figure..lol

Sounds like he's digging his elmo!

Resa said...

Hope you have a great vacation! :)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.