Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vacation Part 6

they had this Alice in Wonderland like room that you go stand in and look through a glass window and you look tiny, or large...I can't remember. Anyway Craig had to try it.... This is our only attempt at a family photo...Yeah .... You can at least see me and Logan...and Craig alittle bit. Steve wore his OSU garb that we got him for Fathers day. We kept getting double takes...I think cause he's so tall...People probably thought he was on the team lol. Oh yeah...we wanted to put angry eyebrows on Logan to complete his ensemble...however it detracted from the goatee and chops...Oh and I wouldn't suggest this face paint when teething and using pacifiers...hmmm...maybe next year. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hope you enjoyed yourself! I know that a vacation with a baby is still work, but look at those good family memories you preserved! Glad Logan had a good time.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.