Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Slamming my head into Reality.....

Okay I've realized that I can't have the mentality of "ill eat like everyone else" I've gained 10 lbs in two weeks...yeah..you heard it hear. So all that progress and losing 1-2 lbs a week for 17 weeks is out the window...I was slipping by gaining maybe .2, .5, 1.2...those aren't bad at all. Last meeting I went to I skipped w/i. I had cramps and felt waterlogged anyway. Went on vacation. Didn't eat all the time, but sure didn't drink water. Had alcohol a couple of times. Now I'm paying for it. I'm up to where i was in March! I am back on though...I am going to start keeping track etc...Hopefully i'll start to feel better too. This week has been the headache/sinus pain week. Logan has been having terrible stinky diapers that I think are due to his mouth hurting and teething. He is cutting two top incisors, one top and one bottom molar...and maybe some more canines...I can see white places all over the place...and he won't let me look too closely. he also has alittle rash on his neck/back area. I don't know where that came from though. He's been alot of fun talking. He's saying "oh man" all the time. He's just so fun these days. His hair is getting alot thicker and he's looking so grown up . Most of his baby fat seems to be coming off... Okay....just remembered that I didn't really finish my post. Went back to ww tonight to finish the meeting...I was glad I did. I really like the leader so much more...i'll have to figure out a way to get my membership card this week and not be noticed... Anyway one guy there has lost 102 lbs. wow... On my way home I washed and vacumed the van since we cleaned alot of crap out when we unpacked. I even vacumed the trunk...so i'm sure that will last one whole day after logan throws food etc...lol.. Oh well. So Now I am relaxing screenside, drinking my menage et trois rose wine...cause it's one of those days/weeks...

2 comments:

Resa said...

Sounds/Looks like you guys had a good vacation. I understand the weight gain.....I did the same thing. :( Good for you for getting back in there and working on it again. I'm still trying to get myself back on that wagon....

Misty said...

Sorry the vacation was a setback. Last year I let the holidays get me pretty good. We can't give up though. And you're not. Glad to hear that you are making it work, and I wish you had all the support you need. I have the monetary support, but not always the emotional support from home. Just like today D said, it's not realistic for us to eat greasy food every again....ummm no, but i sah don't have to cook it. And he is totally resisting it as a life change. So this is where "girlfriend" support comes in...and we are doing the right thing her girlfriend..;) Keep on keeping on!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.