Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Our Vacation Blog (Part 1)

Thursday we drove to Houston to see my brother. We stopped in Dallas to meet Sarah and Sydda for lunch. I haven't seen either of them since Syd was born so it was nice. Logan got to run around and flirt with everyone. As soon as we got to the car however, our latch on our passenger door wouldn't close. What's worse is that it's automatic and it wouldn't stop opening and closing. So we made due by tying steve's belt around it. Razzoos was good too. It wasn't as good as we remembered but it was still something we can't find here in Tulsa.....for more on our trip stay tuned and read the next blog.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Murry will always be his 1st girlfriend, but I see that they are apparently seeing other ppl...lol

Cute pics!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.