Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Missed Picture Post

For some reason when I post using my Picasa Editor, I can't upload more than 4 pictures. So I realize that my "Energy" Post was lacking two pictures so they are at the bottom. the first pic is from today at the Zoo. I just had to edit out somethings. I'll have to figure out why this happens... this is from last friday...he's about to run into the water. I just love this expression! This was the ride home from the splashpark...and come to think of it most every return trip we have...:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...Logan is so adorable!! Such a cutie pie you have there!!!

Misty said...

He really jumps out there and shows no fear! Which is great in some ways..and not in others....

Sometimes I wish AM would, too, and then at times I just enjoy the shyness...

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.