Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming..

We had a pretty good weekend. I picked up my "Angelfood" and ordered for July. I am always so amazed at all the food. So we are more than set. Our deep freeze is full. Logan has enough fried chicken till he's 3. Well especially when he throws it off the side of the high chair. He has such a unique personality. I love it. He's always really happy even when he's sick. A sure sign of being really sick is when he's lathargic or irritated. Or happy one minute, then really uncontrollable the next. He's been doing that lately...well at mom and dad's he wouldn't sleep till about 2 am...and still woke up at 730 Anyway we went to see the DH's Family and then to mine. It was a good visit. My mom is doing awesome and she got to play alot with the boy. Friday I taught him to say "Yee-haw" when he rides his rocking horse. I guess it translates to sitting on duffle bags too. He was saying it all day yesterday and I didn't know why...looked down he's sitting on the bag in the floor. We had a pretty good visit with the families but i'm glad to be home. I'll be glad to have a weekend where we don't drive somewhere. yuck..

2 comments:

Misty said...

What a sad little lip. Glad you had nice visits with the family.

Misty said...

I thought I commented here the other day....hmmm maybe blogger ate it..wouldn't be the first time it ate soemthing I wrote.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.