Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring is Here...okay I'm just wishing

I set out chunk's birthday gift that he got from his uncle Craig today. Talking about Hours of fun! The boy loves sand and dirt and water. I was thinking during his bath when he was fighting me to get out that I need to set this up today. Everyone is feeling alot better today.... although every stomach twinge has me freaking out... We are enjoying Daddy being home with us this week. He's had a few stressful weeks and needed a recharge. We both took naps today after lunch so I think he is having a good vacation.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad Steve is having a nice vacation and all the sickies are gone. Love the new sandbox, Logan looks like he loves it :)

Misty said...

Cute new pics of L. He's looking more grown up every day. Glad ya'll are having some good family time this week. And I'm SO glad to hear that the sickies are gone!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.