Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I woke up this morning to a handmade (on the computer message from my sweetie and of course some chocolate. Did I mention that I'm really trying to keep my weight gain down lol. Tomorrow is our 4th anniversary and I can't believe we've been married that long. Then my second sweetie gave me omelet kisses at breakfast which I will always take. We had to make an emergency trip to see daddy. He ripped his pants while working on the server at work. It was really nice to see him during the day. I really need to stay out of the office which means less time on the computer. In the morning chunk picked up my guitar and it made a terrible sound. Apparently one of the things he's been doing is putting chess pieces in the sound hole....(Great). We did go to the mall yesterday where I walked and bought some maternity essentials. DH will not think it is essential. I really thought I wouldn't need clothes except for summer. With the winter we are having and the size of my belly so far i need more. I bought a thing called a bella band I loved it...I wore it out of the store cause i was wearing my regular jeans but they were pinching just alittle. I think I can wear some of my regular shorts this summer. And I got a tank top, a long sleeve dressy shirt that was on sale and as always some undies. Im getting super stoked about our night away from the kid. We are staying in Bricktown and having dinner and a show who knows we might go to a bar or dancing at the restaurant. We might go to Bass Pro Shops who knows. Update on my dad--- he passed his swallow study this morning which means he gets liquid and strained foods (woo hoo!) Yay daddy! He also got some more spinal fluid drained and the dr said just a few more days with his pressure dressing and he can have it off. This will help with alot...like sleeping on his side etc. On another note his blood pressure was so low the other night he had to be taken off is bp medicine and not have therapy cause he was too weak. Crazy I know...my dad with bp too low. Wow.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Valentines to you too! Happy Anniversary tomorrow also! I've been thinking about getting a bella band but can't talk myself into the price. Enjoy your kid free night in Bricktown! Glad your dad is doing well too!

Misty said...

I hope you guys still get your night away and thanks for keeping us updated on your dad. If a pg lady says it's an essential, it is. ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.