Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa and more

We had a good party for my dad this weekend. One of the nurses/or the lady that sits at the desk and answers the information line asked me "how does he know that many people? " She just couldn't understand it. I explained it was his parents and siblings and his wife's family and and people from church and friends. It was kinda funny. I almost said "go talk to him for a while and you'll know!" Dad and chunk loved eating the ice cream cake together. Dad made a speech but I didn't push the button right to record it. He always has us all crying when he makes speeches. A private moment caught between my mom and dad. They are always cuddling with each other. It's really cute. And Sunday we had a picnic at Dh's sisters new house. It was so nice to have room to move, no cats, not smokiness in the house. chunk had a blast also playing with all his cousins. He posed in this picture with Memaw. Other things happening are just going out and enjoying the weather every moment. Fighting about going to the potty/taking a bath. DH told chunk "no I don't think so" and chunk took it and ran with it. It's so funny cause he wags his finger to say it.

2 comments:

Resa said...

Great pictures. :) Glad you had a good weekend and sounds like your dad had a great birthday. You guys are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Your parents are awesome, you and your family are very blessed.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.