Monday, February 19, 2007

coming back from the sick house

It has been an aweful few days around here. Chunk started throwing up on Thursday of Last week....Friday he was acting fine and eating okay, diahrea was gone. DH and I went to the city to celebrate our Anniversary. We spent way too much money but it was so much fun to get away. Went and picked up chunk at Sister in laws and agreed to keep our neice. She's a great little baby sitter and chunk would have alot of fun with her. Drove up to the hospital to see my dad. DH got sick as we reached the hospital. Thought it was just from eating too much bad food the night before. He ended up throwing up alot. So I had to drive him home the whole time he's blowing as he breathes cause his belly hurts so bad. So we drop him off at home, eat dinner and shop for groceries. Come home watch Nemo and then put everyone to bed only to wake up at 2:00 am with neice being sick alot and very loudly. So we had some accidents as well. There were some terrible smells in this house this weekend. Chunk woke up sunday throwing up a few times, and a steady run of well runs. I'm not sure if I dodged it but I'm sitting in my breazy house with all the windows open, lysoled air, clean sheets in the guest room...gonna vacume and dust tomorrow...but the first order is all the sick laundry I have to do. I felt so sick yesterday and I think it was just being pregnant with the terrible smells etc.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I hope you make it out unscathed. Maybe the super duper pregnancy hormones will save you. It's a nasty virus, but D managed not to get it.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.