Sunday, January 07, 2007

Chunks Birthday

This is just a quick update on our weekend. I was way to sick to be hosting anyone at my house but we decided to keep it really small. Ate Pizza and salad and then opened presents. Chunk loved his gifts. He got some money from Grandma and knew exactly what to do with it. he took it from me and put it in his pocket. Incidentally he called money pocket now. As you can see we got him a desk. He really likes it. I like that he'll grow into it later. But what was he playing with today with his friend Pru? That right just give the boy a box and he's pretty happy. I would bore you with details of my illness. Wasn't I just sick at Christmas? Good Greif. I think we aren't leaving the house for along time...Im sick of this. Im sick of feeling like a defective person since having a 10 lb baby naturally I can't cough or sneeze without an accident. I try to exercise that every day but man it doesn't make a difference. I know my weight has something to do with it. having a stomach put pressure doesn't help and neither does having to go every 5 minutes due to pregnancy. Oh well at least I can say this is temporary. Only I really need some nyquill, but that would be very bad.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad he had a nice birthday, for some reason I thought it was later in the month. Sorry you aren't feeling well again, hope the sickies leave for you soon! ((Lisa))

Lisa said...

it isn't till the 14th but my dad's surgery is on the 12th and we really won't be able to celebrate it, so i did it early.

Resa said...

Awww looks like he had a great birthday. :) I hope you get to feeling better soon. You dad and family are in my thoughts and prayers I hope his surgery goes well.

Misty said...

Looks like L enjoyed the party. Yeah the sick sucks. I just keep getting sicker here. I might see you in March when we are able to leave the house.;) Hope everyone is feeling better sooon and I'm keeping your dad in my prayers.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.