Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

We had a good New Year's Eve. I know some of you will say "bad mommy" but chunk stayed up and counted down and drank some sparkling grape juice with Mommy. He had fun with us and we invited Joan and Dexter. Played Trivia (some hard newer version). We ate sandwiches with lots of condiments (like pickles and pepper rings that I've been craving). Queso and little smokies (like we needed more food) and I made an cookie bar mix that was awesome(alittle too awesome...never again). So after our dinner at 7, midnight came and i had to have another bite of sandwich. We are having sandwiches in a few minutes and then I'm making blackeyed peas (hopping john) later. I might be tired of pickles and peppers by then...but probably not. This pregnancy is so different than with chunk. For one thing I was drained from the beginning and couldn't breath with him. I feel great now. I had aweful aweful heartburn with chunk which led to lot's of antacid etc. This one is not bad. Only if I eat late. I was eating and hungry all the time with chunk. This one is so different. I can eat normally. Im hoping it means a smaller baby. I kid you not chunk came with his survival system in tact. His cord and placenta were so huge that the tech had to comment and show everyone. It was insane. No wonder he had jaundice and was hungry the whole time he was used to eating mass quantities. lol. This new year I'm making a resolution not to make a weight loss resolution cause well I'm pregnant. I am going to start working out more at least try some of my pregnancy yoga pilates till the weather gets warmer or dh buys a new space heater/hooks up the t.v. in the workout room (aka the garage). But I am getting alittle depressed not that I am getting fatter with a baby but that I lost 25 lbs and gained it all back. I hate looking at myself and seeing failure. Diet rebounding was not good to me. I only want to gain 15 with this new one though. Since I'm technically obese my dr will surely say that to me. I've only gained 2...so far...before last night (cough cough). Well Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all have a great year.

1 comment:

Misty said...

We let AM stay up too! She thought it was fun and ran around telling us all Happy New Year with her little blow-thingy I found her.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.