Friday, January 19, 2007

New Baby Photos!

Here are the latest pictures of the new baby in the house. It was having a dance party when we took a peek at it. Looks like it will be here around August 11th so I'm almost 11 weeks. We ate at PF Changs to celebrate. I think I remember celebrating chunk's heartbeat there too. It was soo good. We ate too much. Chunk ate the lettuce wrap filling and rice and DH and I had Mongolian Beef, Kung Pao Chicken and Banana Springrolls (we did say we were celebrating right?). On another note my dad came through the face surgery well and was moved to a private room. Yay. He will be getting physical/speech and swallowing therapy (?) So things are going to be getting really busy for my folks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Awww...well the baby might share a bday with AM. That was my due date! Glad your dad's doing ok. HOpe he just continues to improve. I'm so jealous on the food! Sounds scrumptious.

Resa said...

Beautiful baby! :)

I'm glad your dad's second surgery went well. I hope he continues to do well in his recovery.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.