Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a trade off

Im alittle worn down right now. I just served up Chunks dinner to have it thrown all over the place. I wasn't sitting there but I thought he would love it...So I made him sit there the whole time i was loading the dishwasher and then cleaned up the mess. I went to his room and rocked for a second and he acted sleepy so he's in the crib napping. I realize it's 6:00 pm but he took a really early one today and we were at Wal-Mart for 3 hours getting an oil change. So with the freak outs and the tantrums I guess I get the cute talking fun stuff...woopideedoo! Okay update He slept for 30 minutes but woke up screaming mad and sweaty. He ate some crackers and drank some milk and then we went to Braums for ice cream. Yes he ate some...and then had a really bad diaper. Not sure if it's cause of the ice cream or if it was hurting him anyway. We came home and he played in his new kitchen and i managed to take a few pics..not many cause he stops playing and starts wanting the camera.

2 comments:

Misty said...

a day in the life of the mommy....

3 hrs for an oil change...insane! I hope you told them what for...

Trisha said...

You got the kitchen, I was looking at that one too! Cute pics!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.