Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am no historian

Im glad I was never nominated for Student Council Historian. I have alot of family and friends who take pictures every second of the kid's life and every moment is preserved forever. I did not remember the date that my child first walked....Im terrible. This weekend was my family reunion and this is the only picture that I managed to take. I somehow left my camera on and it died. This picture will tell you that the only time I can take a picture is when he sleeps as I am scolding, chasing and pretty much run ragged all the other hours of the day. The reason the chunk looks tired? He woke up at 3:30 AM to PLAY. He cried in the pool and started laying his head on my shoulder poor guy. My mom took him back and he stayed this way for a few hours while I swam. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

Well luckily some of those friends take pics for you.. ;)

And I can already tell that he is listening to you better..I'm telling ya..hang in there a few more months and you will be able to sit back and relax at least for a few seconds.

Cute pic of L and your mom! :D

Andrew McAllister said...

Hi!
I can remember those days, when our kids were small enough to sleep on someone's shoulder :o)

Thanks for visiting my site today and for leaving such a nice comment. I'm glad if I've motivated someone today!

See you next time,
Andrew

Resa said...

Such a sweet sleeping boy. :)Chasing a toddler is hard work for them and for you. ;) Hang in there.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.