Sunday, July 30, 2006

Im Still bringing up the chunk, just too busy for pictures sometimes!

We are definitely in a period of flux. Things are happening really quickly lately. We are trying to deal with them as they come, as of late, they are coming all at once. The Chunk is understanding more and more and rebelling more and more. He really thinks he is a big boy. He wants whatever we have and wants to do everything. Latest changes are he's sitting at the table with us in a booster. He likes it and we really enjoy having him eat from the table. I've been giving him spoons at dinner to see if he will use it. He's been playing with them for the most part. I gave him a bowl of applesauce tonight and as you can see below he is beginning to catch on. However by a certain point he just wanted the applesauce and stuck his fingers in the bowl like he is used to doing. We got him a potty chair so we can at least have him know what it is. He follows me into the bathroom anyway when I go so why not. It interferes with his boy parts though so i'm not sure about it. Tonight he was acting like he was using the bathroom and I asked if he needed to potty. He ran to the bathroom and tried to open the door and then danced around till I got his diaper off. (Im thinking the whole time wow). But he had just peed so nothing happened. I did take him to a waterpark this week where he always has fun. He wore himself out and slept 4 hours! I probably should have woken him up earlier but I was tired too! He kind of rolled aroun in the crib when I went in there though. We had an interesting weekend however. We were getting the gate and the potty etc and the Chunk started whining and wanting to hug me in the store. I thought he was just trying to used the bathroom or something and was having trouble. We went to the lay a way area for the good bathroom and the workers were waiting in line. The Chunk threw up all over me and himself. The workers quickly let me use that bathroom. Most likely I made work for them. I think he ate till he threw up. He had no fever but he was eating a ton of fruit at lunch, plus it was hot. I sometimes forget how little their bellies are. Anyway I am getting ready for my week. I am loving a few blogs. I thought i should post a link here. http://shapeofamother.blogspot.com/ and http://lovehonoranddismay.blogspot.com/ Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Resa said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a good weekend...other than the puking of course. I hope he's doing better.

I'm enjoying the "Shape of a Mother" blog too! :)

I haven't seen the other, but I'll check it out. TFS!

Misty said...

Cute pics of the little man. I hope he's feeling all better for all the playing we are gonna be doing this week ;)

Andrew McAllister said...

Thank you for posting a link so people can wander over my way. I notice at least one person has done so. I'll leave the front porch light on so more people can find their way :o)

"To Love, Honor and Dismay"

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.