Thursday, July 06, 2006

Buzz Buzz

This is my Windowsill. I've been picking my tomatoes the moment they turn orange. I learned my lesson a few weeks ago when I missed a few and found them half eaten by birds. Yay Summer. The tomatoes that I started from seed are doing the best. They aren't huge tomatoes but the plants are strong and the fruit is growing close to the main stalk making it easier to control. The plants we got at the nursery however aren't doing too great. The plants got too big for my garden and the result is broken vines. We have ants as well around the peppers and the plan has been eaten by something. I haven't updated for awhile. Friday I had a playdate at my house. Misty and Trisha came over with their little ones. It was fun, but next time i'm making sandwiches. Highlights were the girls screaming when the sprinkler would get them, Logan peeing on the couch when his diaper blew off (it was heavy with the 3 glasses of water he chugged in the pool) and my food processor blowing up while making smoothies. It was a good day because I ended up getting a new smoothie maker that does not blow up when making the chocolate chip freeze smoothie, but actually produces a "frappaccino like" result. Oh and Logan kissed his first girl (lol). Sunday we had family portraits made. I made an appointment with Olan Mills. We show up 5 minutes early to find a family already taking the picture, another family choosing their portraits all inside a tiny room. Meanwhile nobody says a word to me, a mother with a grocery cart full of children are behind me thinking they are next. We went to Wal-Mart and found it completely empty. The whole process was 5 minutes long. You can't beat that. Monday we cut Logan's hair into a buzz cut. He did okay considering the noise of the clippers. his head has so many waves in it we missed some hair but after some trims it is really cute. He looks like such a boy. He had quite a bit of hair and all curly. The last month or so I've noticed alot more hair. Here is a good profile shot of his head. He is watching t.v. (of course). Okay anytime I take pictures these days this is the end result. Why? Because he loves to look at the viewer on the camera and when i turn it around to take his picture the poor guy can't take it. But, it shows how cute his haircut is...and let's face it he's cute when he cries...It's so pathetic isn't it? One last thing. DH sat in front of me to have me rub his back last night. Logan had to come and help. it was really cute. He also likes squeezing Daddy's face and Uncle Craig's too. He liked feeling the stubble I think. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Aww sweet pictures! We had fun Friday!!

Resa said...

Glad you guys had a good time.

What a handsome little guy. That last picture is just adorable. I know all to well that reaction.....for a long time I couldn't get pictures of Dylan without a fight for my camera first. And we haven't taken much video in the last year because he always wants to watch himself instead. *sigh*

Misty said...

His hair is too cute! We had a good time and the taco salads were too yummy on Friday. I've been eating too many of them since...mmmmm. The kids had fun! I got some cute pics, but haven't had a chance to upload them yet....

Anonymous said...

Gosh he is getting so big! I love his hair cut! Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.