Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hollywood

Logan finally let us put his sunglasses on...his ears are too cute. He is getting so fun. Well he's been fun for awhile but he's just learning and doing so much. All the toys that he didn't "get" he does now. He's pretending now when he plays and acting like us. He loves to play in kitchens and act like he's stirring, and then sip the spoon. He's repeating everything we say (uh oh) this is just a short post as there isn't too much to say...I just can't believe he's my lil chunk...cause he's getting pretty tall and skinny. I think we are going to get his hair cut like a big boy. Because of his cowlick in the front and curly hair we will most likely keep it really short.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Very cute pics! Glad you are enjoying your time with your lil guy. :-D

Resa said...

Great pictures. Sounds like you are having fun with your little man. :D

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.