Saturday, July 15, 2006

18 months used to mean so little to me

Now it's monumental. Before 18 months would go by and I might have a different car, or I might have different hair color, new job, but everything was the same... Look at this baby that is now a boy in most aspects. It really blows me away. His ability to relate to other people and kids. He is very considerate of other kids and very curious about others. He likes to laugh and thinks that he is the funniest person. When he plays, he'll always stop and give me a hug and a kiss, always happy to make the appropriate sound effect. Bundle of Energy and Happy all the time. I've enjoyed every day with my little guy. Honestly I don't think there was ever a bad day *KNOCKING ON WOOD* When He's sick I get to cuddle and nap all day with him. He's definitely been a great cardio workout! I guess I'm just writing this mushy post to deal with the fact that my baby is growing up. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Awww super cute pic! They are growing so fast.

Misty said...

That is a great pic of L!

I totally understand your feelings. In less than a month I will have a 2 year old! wowowowwee
I don't know where the time has gone, and I try to enjoy every second of it because I know this is such a special time. We only get 18 short years... that used to sound like a super long time, but with 2 gone, it isn't sounding like so much anymore. Keep on being sentimental..I think sentimental mommies are the best ones.. ;)

Resa said...

What a cutie. :)

It is just amazing how time flies. I can't believe it has been 4 years since I was pregnant with Dylan somedays it seems like just yesterday......I just can't believe we will be planning his 4th birthday party in just a few months. CRAZY! Just amazing how fast they grow.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.