Monday, July 17, 2006

More Pictures

Okay these are the rest of the portraits we had taken. Unfortunately for DH he got hot and he gets a weird complexion when he does. So the result is that he hates his pictures...However I have edited the picture below to make his complexion alittle more normal. Logan's hair looks red! And this is the day before his buzz cut. But you gotta love his expression. I need to get him a fishing pole. I let him run loose today while the plumber was here ...don't ask :( He went straight to the stove, pulled out a pot, reached up to the range and put it on top, said "Cook." Steve didn't believe me though. So he asked Logan did you cook today? Logan said "cook" His new words are "Cool", "dude" and "yeah." While the plumber was here I said I better put you in my room cause you'll get into trouble won't you? He said "yeah" right on cue. The Plumber laughed. He thought Logan was entertaining I think...however it still didn't make his bill any less...so oh well.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Resa said...

Beautiful family! :) Logan looks so proud of himself with that fishing pole. So cute! Isn't it cool when they start picking up new words. So much fun. :) Sorry about the plumbing bill. :(

Misty said...

Have to agree with Resa...such a nice looking family. You got great pics! Sorry about the plumbing..that always sucks...

Trisha said...

Great pictures!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.