Thursday, July 22, 2010

What keeps me busy



Did you see all that stuff??????   I have three buckets of material!!!  That is mostly quilt quality material!  I inherited from my cousins mother in law.  I have it separated into Earthy and everything,  pastel flowers and fruits and future Riley-Kassidy Dresses (unless i get knocked up and have a girl-bwah ha ha).

Just cleaning up today i found material for 4 quilts!!! 
A pretty earthy floral quilt.
another very earthy warm colored quilt...very dark.  i really think it's pretty though.
The flash ruined it, but very muted purple and pink floral quilt. She had 4 fat quarters stacked together.  I had no idea.

Michael Miller Mirabelle Packed roses...but i found all the other stuff too!









Green Monster still waiting in the wings.



Poor Green Monster....

























Next blog I will make some pickles.  Another thing that is keeping me busy (but not as busy as you think!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You're not lying -- dang, girl, you've been busy!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.