Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peaceable Kingdom Quilt

This week I've been making a quilt for my family reunion.  Every year we auction off things.  I have 3- 5 gallon tubs of material that I inherited from my cousins mother in law.  She was a quilter and a hoarder apparently.  Some of this material is brand new with the tags, alot of it is discontinued.  It's kinda cool.  I can look through it and find a quilt to piece.  I was rifling through to get all the little girl material out and came across this panel. 


I then found a pink funky polka dot, a piece of really cool Batik fabric, and some leftover black material from my indian girl quilt.  I even found a cool and funky black and purple ribbon fabric for the backing. 

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome quilt! I especially like the way you quilted on top of the fish part...

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pam said...

Wow that is a lot of material and a lot of projects u have done! U r a very busy woman!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.