Friday, November 10, 2006

the last days of summer?

Since It has been mid to high 80's the last few days, it was ideal to let chunk run around and get all his energy out. Yeah right. He played so hard yesterday and me too for that matter. Im alittle exhausted. My back was sore last night and it has turned into a headache. I hate starting the day out that way. Chunk had fun yesterday with his girlfriends. He tends to move from one area to another pretty quickly and the girls would follow him and then he'd move back it was pretty tiring. Age limits do not apply to us as well. He and I ventured on top of the oil derrick tower and went down the spiral slide several times. A cold front is a perfect excuse to stay inside today and rest. here's more pictures from yesterday to browse...

2 comments:

Misty said...

Such little cuties. I'd like to say I'm taking a rest day, too. But I'm cleaning. After all the running around this week, my house was a pit. Anyhow, had fun and hope you are enjoying a restful day!

Trisha said...

They are all adorable! Hope you are feeling better today!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.