Sunday, November 19, 2006

im never bored over here!

Friday night we took Logan out to eat fajitas. We are having a mexican food breakdown of sorts over here. I think i've had it for three days straight. I am trying to diet (ha ha ha!). So I had a meltdown. Working out every day and dieting or trying to ...i had to revolt. But you gotta love the fact that the three of us can eat one order of fajitas. The chunkster loves onions. He likes to grab them off the plate. It's alittle weird to have a baby with onion breath but oh well. Immunity is always up around here. Saturday we hung out and rearranged the furniture only to find that it only can exist one way in our house. So, I will have to punish chunk more when he gets on the couch. Since he fell off the back of the couch/windowsill onto the floor headfirst saturday and i saw the neck bend..thinking..."where's my phone.....hmmmm...oh whew..he's up...okay it's all good." Oh and chunk gave me fish kisses..gotta love it... We had a good day at church today too. We participated in Samaritans purse and sent a box to a kid in africa I think. Not too sure at this point. But we came home to take a three hour nap. It was awesome. Actually Steve's was longer...He actually was asleep when I was trying to get L down. This week is a short one and I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Cuute pics! Love the running around like a nut video. I wish I had Speedy's.... whaaa whaa..

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.