Tuesday, March 20, 2007

news!

Well our shopping chores have been cut down with the news that we are having another boy. We are really happy and can't wait to meet him. I guess this means we "might" have more baby talks in the future. Or I can adopt a 17 yr old girl (yeah that's the park i'm not envious of my friend for). I had it built up in my mind that it's a girl and then I was shocked that it's a boy. I think the first one really did a number on me and anything else would be a piece of cake. Of course I don't remember this time period with chunk. I had an injury that kind of overshadowed any symptoms I had with chunk so perhaps the pregnancy wasn't as bad but the other stuff made it traumatic to me. I'm slowly getting used to the idea. No shopping for extra clothes means I can get the stroller I want. I do want another bedding set simply because chunk ruined the bumper. So it saves on paint as well. Soon we will be painting the boy's rooms khaki. I was going to go with a sage green if it was a girl and I'm happy it's a boy because of that lol. Of course I will go slowly and perhaps see what the last ultrasound says. We might go with a sage green just in case. DH had a good point...we don't have to pay for weddings woo hoo! I don't have to worry about the guys they are with...just the girls...which these days is just as bad. But the main reason it's great is that Logan will always have a friend.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

And more good news is that he'll have a friend the same age ;) Yippee boys!! lol

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.