Tuesday, October 16, 2007

first zoo trip

We took the boys to the zoo on Saturday and I think the whole city did too man it was crowded. We didn't last very long cause we didn't get there early enough. Sure enough "sleepy Logan monster" showed up. It looked like we were kidnapping him out of the zoo. He wanted to ride the handicapped bench on the carousel. After the ride was over he remembered the whole idea of riding the animals that moved up and down only we ran out of tokens. I got some good pictures though and thought I would share..by the way Eli is laughing and talking at us more and more which really makes the sleep deprivation so worth it. I have the cold that Logan had last week only when I get it it settles in my chest. ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Eli looks like you! He is a beautiful boy.

Resa said...

Such cute boys! I love Eli's smile.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.