Monday, October 08, 2007

elijah's cast

Life has been flying by over here. Eli is 2 months old now and Logan is creeping up on 3. We had a traumatic weekend last weekend. Eli got his first cast to correct his foot. It's pretty cute but it's definitely not fun. He can't kick or straighten his leg like he wants and gets really mad about it. He cried all day Friday. I think some of it might be the actual pain of the foot. I'll need to ask about tylenol or something for the little guy. Logan is hilarious as usual and sweet and stubborn as any toddler is. I'm ready for three already. Working on potty training is really hard with this baby, not to mention a stubborn toddler who enjoys having me change his diaper and laughs diabolically every time I shudder at the grossness of two year old poop. Having a breastfed infant sure makes the two year old poop really gross. --enough poop talk... We are gearing up for Halloween over here. Logan has his spiderman outfit already and has worn it every day so far. I think he's dreaming about it cause he told me he dreamed Spiderman came into his room and messed up his room and stole his toys- he tends to make up stories like telling me he flushed my debit card down the toilet ......

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Sorry you had a traumatic weekend. Got to love the toddlers ... Mines taken to whining constantly. SO annoying! We are working on potty training now too and I think we are finally making progress when she's wearing panties at home but I can see it might be a while before she's night trained. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

He is one of the "prettiest" babies I've seen. He's got beautiful features. I know he's a boy, but "handsome" sounds too old for a baby. (LOL) I will be praying for a speedy and pain-free correction of his little foot. We know one day soon it will be good as new and he'll be runnin' after his big brother for fun and away from Momma when he's in trouble! (LOL) Love you guys! - Aunt Marsha

Anonymous said...

Poor Eli!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I understand him wanting to straighten out his foot. It drove me crazy for 7 weeks! He looks about the same size as Ava, around 13 lbs. She takes 0.8 ml of the Tylenol. She is already teething, can you believe it! I have a Tylenol chart here, if you have any questions - call me and I will tell you the correct dosage for the little fella. We are potty training too. It definitely makes for a busy life! Hang in there. :)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.