Sunday, June 08, 2008

Chunk's first swim lesson

Chunk had his first swim lesson Saturday. It's basically private swim lessons with Miss Katie, since no other kids his age have that time. It's nice cause he will get one on one attention. If there were more in the class they would have to wait on the mat. Daddy is in the observation deck so some of the pictures are really glarry/dark, plus ignore the audio if possible. He was so excited and proud of himself. Tonight he said he wanted pool...but he still loves playing pool with Daddy. I am still sick..i had to get a steroid shot. I'm still coughing up stuff..fun stuff. Saturday night we went to the Drive Inn. It was a double showing of Kung Fu panda and Indiana Jones. The first was great, Indy was dark and you can't see dark at a drive in.
Oh yeah and if you read this blog please take the time to leave me a comment...you can post without logging in! I've been feeling unpopular lately!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending this. It makes a Grandma and Grandpa really smile. I hope he really enjoys it and learns to swim. He is growing up so fast.
Mom

WendyCrunkleton said...

Lisa,

They are so cute. Thanks for sharing. I hope that your feeling better soon. Thanks for the info about the Drive In. I was thinking about taking Cameron to the Drive in to see the same movies.

Resa said...

I still check in regularly to see if you have posted anything new. :) Love pictures and video. Your boys are growing fast!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.