Sunday, July 15, 2007

finally photos

        I finally have pictures to show. First off, I buzzed off all chunk and daddy's hair. Chunk looks so cute....well and Daddy always looks better with a cut. He decided to get into Elijah's swing tonight despite the whole weight limit and being really difficult. He perservered however. And finally a couple of belly shots to show how huge I am. Not really doing too much lately. My dad finally came home and is doing awesome! He's eating some soft foods and man if he doesn't look and act like my silly daddy! My grandpa has been losing weight though and is having some tests run on monday he's lost a ton of weight and we don't know why. We had a great visit with the family Thurs and Friday and then came home I had a baby shower on Saturday which was alot of fun. Sunday was church. chunk decided to wear his winter hat with his hawaiian outfit he was hilarious looking everyone at church laughed...it reminds me too much of mental patients that wear their winter clothes in the middle of summer. Monday we are going in for our growth check to see how big this boy is. I'm excited cause i get to see him again. I miss him...:) It's getting close now..3 weeks if i make it. Our class at church is throwing us a shower which is super nice. I've never had a shower thrown by non relatives. Everyone wanted to give me one after chunk or right on my due date. It's a couple thing too so steve can enjoy it. I hope everyone is staying cool and dry.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad you dad has gotten to come home! Keep us posted on your grandpa. It was good seeing you this weekend. Hope you have fun today seeing the little guy :)

Resa said...

You look great! I can't believe it's so close to time already.

Cute pictures of your boys too! :)

Glad your dad is home. I hope he continues to get better. Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.