Saturday, May 05, 2007

nesting instincts...are exhausting

Well for the last week my anxiety over all the things we have to get done has kicked me into high gear. Last weekend DH and I had our garage sale and got his office somewhat fixed up. I think I mowed the lawn Saturday morning as well so DH could paint the babies room. This weekend I painted the babies room and chunks door/trim. It needed alot of touch up. I guess I'm a perfectionist when it comes to painting. But I really hurt my back today overdoing it. Working 5 hours on a room was too hard for this big pregnant lady. Chunk is so funny these days. He says hello to the lady across the street and says "Hi weirdo" it sounds like "Hi Woh" The lady came to our garage sale and he says "hi weirdo." So we asked her her name and now we try to correct him. He is calling Wal-Mart "K-Wa Wa" lol. He's calling the new baby "baby boom boom," and kissing baby brother and saying "going to the 'doctiss' to see baby boom boom?" He's such a conversationalist. I've been trying to teach him whisper which ends up with chunk yelling "WHISPER!" My

3 comments:

Misty said...

Don't work too hard over there, gal. It's been a while since I've seen that pregnant lady. I hope you're having a nice weekend.

Trisha said...

I agree don't work to hard over there! baby boom boom..how cute. Tally calls the baby bubba and loves giving my belly hugs and kisses. They are so cute at this age!

Anonymous said...

I understand you wanting to get everything done - we are in the midst of doing that. We have to finish the wall in the upstairs living room (for Zachary's new room), put up wains coating (sp?) for Ava's room (Zachary's old room), and decorate them both. I want it all done now! I'm measuring farther along than what they originally dated - so I am only counting on being pregnant for another 9-10 weeks. YIKES!
Take care - love ya.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.