Sunday, December 10, 2006

christmas tree is up!

Well we had a very good weekend despite some stressors and some new developments. We made a flying trip to see the folks and to hug on my daddy alittle bit and let chunk make my mom jealous by totally adoring PaPa. He did start calling her "Mamla" I thought that was funny and he's still calling her that. It's even cuter cause her name is ---la, Im thinking he combined the words. We took chunk to sit on Santa's Lap. Let me just say they need to hire a santa over the age of 30 at least...good greif. I know he is an immortal character but please. He didn't even talk to the kids and say ho ho ho...Crappy Santa. Chunk barely held in his cry...but he seemed to hold up and get through the torture. More pictures are of chunk with his new pose (wearing our christmas stockings lol). If you say "show me your butt" he does that pose. Helping Daddy hang the ornaments and the star. Lastly leaving the super young santa's village, looking so pretty as only a mother can say.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Sweet! Love the pose!

Teresa said...

He is so cute! How are you guys doing? Email me sometime

Anonymous said...

That is a great pose and the stockings..so fashionable. AM had a similar outfit on at my Mom's house the other day when she had a blowout. Whatta pair they would have made! Cute pics!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.